Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sporting her backpack

Later this month we are going to St. Louis with The Reynold's (some of our college friends who still live in JB). I am so excited. I think that Nathan is excited about it too.
We got this backpack for Makayla to take on our little trip. She has a big nice diaper bag, but I don't want to take it because it is pretty expensive.

Can't you tell that she loves her new backpack. I wish I had taken a picture of her face when I gave it to her. She was super excited.

PS There is a lot of construction going on in the lot across the street. It sure looks better than the overgrown lot that we used to see out our front door.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I love it! The backpack is so cute!! That's just like a girl to get so excited over a new bag, huh? =)

PS I like the new header! Makayla matches

McLeodx5 said...

cute! where'd you get that? i love personalized stuff like that. looks like she's ready to take off with or without you! :)

">