Thursday, March 19, 2009

Making memories

Makayla and I are leaving tomorrow to go with my mother to visit my Grandma in Springfield, MO for the weekend. I hope to have some good pics to post after the visit.
Last weekend we went to visit my parents in Newport. We took Makayla up to the local feed store in town where she got to see some chicks and visit with soome of the local personalities. We took some pictures but not many, and I don't have them with me right now since I am working.
Next weekend we are all three going to St. Louis to take in some sights with a couple of friends of ours from college. I am so excited about that.
I am so excited about all of our family activities this month. We go out of our way to make memories with Makayla because we don't get as much time with our as we would like to be able to spend with her. Our goal is quality time, and we are going to have a lot of quality time over the next few weeks. I am so happy to be able to share this time with her and give her these experiences.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katy Hill said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you guys have a safe trip!

">