Thursday, March 26, 2009

bubbles


Makayla loves to blow bubbles. She can't blow them herself very well, so we blow them for her most of the time. That lasts about 5 minutes before she decides that she is a big girl and needs to do it for herself.

Bubbles and coloring are 2 of her very favorite things to do these days. She can sit and color at her table in the kitchen for 30 minutes and still be angry when I put her colors away. I didn't know they had that kind of attention span at 16 months. I am wondering why she will color for 30 minutes and play with blocks for 30 seconds.

Makayla is trying really hard to help out around the house. She likes to put laundry in the baskets (even if it is clean and folded), and she also likes to sweep the floor with the little broom. I don't know where this child gets this from, but I am not complaining!

Keep it up, Makayla, because mommy needs a housekeeper!

We are off to St. Louis today! Tons of pictures on the way next week! I hope that the weather is nice and warm but not rainy.

Photobucket

No comments:

">