Thursday, March 5, 2009

I passed!

I took my LCSW exam today and passed. That means that I am an LCSW (not really until I get the paper in the mail, but I really will be when I get my license in the mail). This is really exciting because LCSW is the terminal licensure for social work which means that there is no higher certification than that. It is terminal...like the end of test taking forever. If/When I get my doctorate I will be called Dr., but I will still be an LCSW. There is nothing higher than this.
WooHoo!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so proud of you. Aunt Connie

Beth said...

Congrats!

Lauren said...

Wow..congrats! I hadnt checked in on you in a while and Im glad I did...this is huge news:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am so late in responding. Congrats!!! Huge accomplishment! -- Elizabeth (BC boards)

">