Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tons of Makayla pics!

I got my new camera yesterday, so of course I have been playing with it a ton. I took all of these pics of Makayla today with my new camera. I actually took most of them in the manual setting which means that I set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO myself. Some of them are a little under or over exposed, but I think they are good overall since it is just my first time to use a SLR camera. The dark room this morning presented a challenge. In hindsight I could have turned on the lights. LOL!


Photobucket

2 comments:

McLeodx5 said...

GREAT job on shooting in manual right out of the gates! the one of makayala and daddy on the bed is TDF cute! and the one of montana is awesome too! really, great job!!!!! how much FUN is your new camera?!?!?! :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Jess! Your pics are always awesome!

">