Friday, January 16, 2009

photoshop makes the difference

Ok. These aren't pics of Makayla obviously. This is my "not so baby anymore" baby brother. He is 16, so he probably won't like it that I still call him that. Who cares? Not me! Anyway this ia a great picture of him that truly shows off his macho, 16 year old male. football quarterback ego. Right? I though that you might agree!
Anyway, I thought that this pic would be great to use the pioneer woman's boost action on for editing. Well, I use elements 6, so we can't use actions. The pioneer woman was kind enough to show us how to manually produce the same effect with our measely elements 6 (which actually does much more than I could ever figure out). I really love this action. I think that I am off to boost all of my photos.
Original

Boosted image. It has so much more color and contrast. I think that it is much more vivid.
Photobucket

No comments:

">