Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary "All About Makayla"! Today is the anniversary of our family blog. I can't believe that an entire year has gone by since I started this blog. Over the past year Makayla has gone through many changes and stages. It has gone through a few facelifts and name changes but the central point of focus has not changed...Makayla. I have decided to change the name back to "All About Makayla". I have tried a few other names, but nothing has felt as right as "All About Makayla". Maybe it was becaus it wa the name that I originally chose for this blog or maybe it is because everything in our lives really is "All About Makayla". Either way the name is "All about Makayla". Over the past 15 months everything has been just that in our home.
I hope that you have enjoyed watching her grow as much as we have. I am just so grateful to be able to share her milestones with you through this blog. Thanks for sticking with us and following our family on this blog.
Photobucket

No comments:

">