Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is out of control

"Where's the Neosporin", "Don't I have a right", or "I love American Idol". This is not the place for those things. This is an area that is reserved for Makayla news only. I thought about just starting a new blog on blogger, but decided that it would get more traffic over on my BBC. I am addicted to BBC if you haven't noticed. BBC is babycenter by the way. I always think that everyone knows that, and in reality only true BBC junkies probably know that. I don't think that any of the rest of you are BBC junkies like I am. It is quite sad really. BBC Junkie-Guilty as charged. I have noticed that my blog entries are getting way to long because I am really getting sidetracked. I need a place to vent about me and my stuff. I feel like my head is just full of things to say, and I KNOW that people don't want to listen to all of them. Just ask Ryan, Momma, or Nathan. I feel that they would all like to tell me to shut up sometimes. Well, I guess that Nathan is the only one that won't tell me to shut up when we have been in the car for an hour, and I have not been silent for a single second. He won't usually say much, but will occasionally let out one of his little chuckles. My brother, Ryan, on the other hand would just say "AMANDA, JUST SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NOT STOPPED TALKING SINCE WE GOT IN THE CAR!" in his not-so-pleasant, slightly annoyed ,16 year old, brother tone.

See, I am doing it again! This is not supposed to be about me at all. I have a big problem. You see, after I wrote about that song last night I feel the need to just empty my head to you guys too eventhough I have created a whole new area for that purpose. What to do? I have to get it all out before I just explode!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Beth said...

I feel ya girl, just get it out, and if we don't want to read it, we won't! At least you are getting it off your chest. Writing is cathartic- who cares if anyone reads it!

">