Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tornadoes scare me

Tornadoes really scare me. I always hate having to take cover. I remember, When I was a little girl (before Ryan was even born), there was a really bad storm. I think it was a Saturday night because I went to Sunday School the next day telling people that my trampoline blew away. We had to get up in the middle of the night to watch the weather and take cover. I think that Momma may have hurt her arm trying to close the storm door out front. I don't know.

When we build our next house, it will have a safe room that we can stay in when the weather is bad without having to go outside. It may be expensive, but that is a small price to pay for safety. Nathan doesn't agree, but he has never had to take cover before either.

I am not usually afraid of storms, but the kind that makes tornadoes always worries me.

No comments:

">