Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just some BBC Business today.

TAG. You're It.
Where is your mobile phone?
On my lap
What is your favorite gadget?
TIVO
What did you dream last night?
Don't remember
What do you prefer to drink?
water
Dream car?
I don't really have one.
What room are you currently in?
Living Room
Your husband?
Nathan
Your hair?
Brown
Your mother?
talkative
Your father?
busy and hardworking
Your ex?
who cares?
Your biggest fear?
Something happening to Makayla
What do you want to be in 10 years?
I have no idea. I feel like I just need to get through today right now.
Who did you spend last night with?
It seems that I spend most of my nights with Makayla these days.
What are you not?
Skinny
The last thing you did?
put makayla to bed
What are you wearing?
jeans, green long sleeve shirt, and white socks
Favorite book?
N/A
The last thing you ate?
mandrin oranges
Your life?
stressful right now
Your mood?
anxious
Your best friends?
scattered everywhere
What are you thinking about right now?
money
Your car?
Dirty
What are you doing right now?
isn't that obvious?
Your Summer?
What summer? Summer is not summer when you still have to work.
Marital status?
married
What is on your TV right now?
Reaper
When did you last laugh?
During Idol.
When did you last cry?
This morning
School?
I am not in school.

No comments:

">