Thursday, May 1, 2008

Talk it up, Girl!

Makayla has always been our little social butterfly if that is what you want to call it. She has always been very outgoing and has wanted to interact with people a lot. Our Little ones are quickly becoming little people instead of babies.
Please ignore the background sock!

She will say "Mama", "Dada", and she said "hey" over and over in the car the other day. She is saying these words, but I know that she has no idea what they mean. It is just so much fun to teach her new things. We have really been working with her on "Mama" and "Dada" (Mama came first:), but I guess that she just picked up on the "hey" because I always greet her with that word when I see her, pick her up, or when I am trying to comfort her. She was bound to pick that one up sooner or later because I say it to her so much without noticing. She does say Mama when she cries a lot of the time. That is really weird, because they are not supposed to be able to make the connection of the names to the people until much later that this, so why does she cry my name?
Photobucket

No comments:

">