Monday, May 26, 2008

Ouch!

Makayla had her shots last Monday. Here are her battle wounds.
She had much more trouble with the shots this time! I could definitely tell when her tylenol was starting to wear off.
Everything went well at the Dr. She said that Makayla's left eye is a little weak, so she is referring us to children's for the opthamologist to have her eyes checked. Makayla is now eating
3 meals of solids each day.
This not-so-little girl weighed 17 pounds and 8 ounces and was 28 inches long. Wow! That is big!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hey!

Finally remembered to comment! Makayla is so precious...she has your mischievous grin ;)...take care!!! And finally saw the tornado pics...wow! I am so glad you guys were okay!

Jenny

Martina said...

poor girl! drew had his shots yesterday and had 'boo boo juice' on his bandaids when i took them off. i'd give anything for him to not have to go through that - and we're not even doing *all* the required vaccines!!

-Bridget said...

Awww, poor baby! But such adorable chunky thighs. I love that stage.

I hate getting the girls shots. We go in a few weeks for six month shots and I have to bring along my husband for the sole purpose of holding the baby while I run like a wimp to the waiting room.

">