Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 12

I had my second prenatal appointment yesterday. I am 12 weeks along now, so that means that the baby is big enough for his or her heartbeat to be heard on the doppler. I was suprised at how loud the heartbeat was this time. I'm sure that my doctor just had the volume turned up loud, but it was louder than I remember makayla's being. It could also have just been the position of the baby. Who knows? All I know is that this pregnancy has been much different. It has been way easier! Much less morning sickness and fatigue. Everything is just so exciting. I think that my perspective is also different this time since I have been pregnant before.

I go back to the doctor in 5 weeks for the BIG ultrasound. We only have 5 weeks before we find out if Makayla will have a brother or a sister!

1 comment:

Katy Hill said...

Glad everything is going well! Isn't it wonderful hearing that heartbeat? Can't wait to see what you guys are having!

">