Friday, March 12, 2010

Nice weather and funny clothes

It has really been a nice week. Unfortunately nice weeks in March usually means that we have some severe weather here in Arkansas. At least this week was uneventful for us. Unlike the weather we had a couple of years ago. If you don't remember the tornado click here.

Since it has been so nice we were able to play outside a lot last weekend. Makayla played ball and played on the swingset. She had so much fun. I pushed her on the swing for what seemed like forever. It turns out that it felt like a really long time because it was a really long time. When we finally went back inside the house I looked at the clock and had been pushing her on the swing for 2 hours. I didn't know that was possible, but apparently that girl likes to swing.

Take note of this very silly outfit that she is wearing in this picture. Nathan dressed her. She is wearing denim shorts, a shirt that my brother got her in Florida, her polka dot jacket (this was my only addition), socks that are way too big and go all the way up to her knees, and her crocs from last summer that are 2 sized too small. All that matters is that she has clothes on when she is outside right?

1 comment:

Katy Hill said...

I love the outfit! Jacob usually gets Owen ready for church and sometimes I have to send him back to try again. He is terrified of dressing a little girl-there's just more involved, you know. BUT, I agree, as long as she has clothes on, she's good to go. :)

">