Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Work

Ok. Makayla was out of school for 4 days for snow. Add that to the weekend, and you get 6 days of being stuck in the house. As I said in a previous post this week we were not prepared. We had plenty of food (well other than Makayla's milk which Nathan ventured out to get), but we were not prepared for the boredom that we would encounter with our little toddler.
She looks very satisfied in these pictures. Doesn't she? She wasn't the rest of the time! I do believe that this girl was having cabin fever much worse than either of the adults in the house.

After about 2 days of missing school things started getting pretty ugly. I was really regretting not buying the finger paints to replace the ones that she had already used. I finally remembered that I had scrapbooking supplies that don't have to be for just me! The stamps were a lifesaver. She had a blast stamping! She also loved that the ink was pink!


No comments:

">