Monday, December 22, 2008

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World

I got this cook book , Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, that has a ton of egg and dairy free cake and frosting recipes in it. I made the Crimson Velveteen Cupcakes this weekend. They were so good, and I am tempted to say that it may have been some of the best...No-THE BEST, red velvet cake that I have ever had. That is saying a lot because i LOVE red velvet cake.

I am going to make their basic chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting for Makayla's daycare party tomorrow. They are completely allergy friendly for her. We are still learning about these allergies through trial and error unfortunately. It is coming together slowly. I really look forward to our visit with the nutritionist next week, and I hope that she is able to give us some guidance. It is my assumption that she has plenty of experience working with food allergies since she works in the allergy clinic one day a week, and I hope that she will have some ideas for good substitutes for all of the foods that we are omiting from Makayla's diet to ensure that she still gets a balanced diet
.
Photobucket

No comments:

">