Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I found a tooth

I found a 5th tooth in Makayla's mouth this weekend. I have been looking for another one to come in for a while on the bottom. Well you guys know how she can get to laughing sometimes...When she was laughing at me this weekend I saw it. It is half way in on the TOP. I thought that she was supposed to get more bottom teeth first, so that is where I have been looking. I have no idea how long that tooth has been there, but I am assuming at least a month or so because it is really big. It is about half as big as her front 2 teeth that she has had for a couple of months.
Am I a bad mom? Would you have been checking out the top gums?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

We also found Owen's 5th tooth recently! It was on the top, too, and we didn't know it was there.

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome mom, we all miss seeing a tooth every now and then!! Have a good weekend!!

">