Thursday, November 20, 2008

Walking with mommy


Makayla likes to walk with her push toys, but she will not walk with them very long before she completely loses interest. She loves to walk with mommy though. She even like to hold onto just one finger and walk, but she is not close at all to walking on her own. Beth has told me for months that Makayla will be that girl walks around the room with 1 finger on the wall. I can totally see that being what she would do because she is just such a funny girl!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

She may surprise you though! I thought Luke was no where near walking, and now he takes 5-8 steps at a time and stands up with out pushing up! She'll be walking in no time!
It was when I stopped looking for it that Luke finally did it....then again, Beth could be right! =)

Amanda said...

Of course I want her to walk, but we are in no hurry. I hear that they become much more independent when they start walking, and I am not ready for that. I like having my little girl! sob sob.

">