Friday, February 29, 2008

Today has been a paci day!


Here is a video of Makayla laughing a little. You will have to turn off the slide show music to hear it. You can do that by clicking the picture of the speaker under the song.

Makayla is not usually too crazy about her pacifiers. I use the plural form of this word because we now own every style of pacifier that you can buy at wal-mart. She wouldn't take any of them. Today, she was willing to take all of them. She is really enjoying her rice cereal. She has been stopped up by it a couple of times, but she loves the juice that she gets because of that. She went to daycare this morning while I cleaned up the house. She loves her teacher mrs. aprill, so I always assume that she would rather be there with her and the other kinds than with me while I am cleaning and running errands. She generally likes to be the center of our attention! I have a lot of pictures for you today. The last one is super funny!

No comments:

">