Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy Week!

We have had such a busy week. Nathan has been sick, so he has not been doing much with Makayla because we don't want her to get sick again. Yesterday, Makayla and I went to see her Granna at Castleberry school in Newport. She really did not know what to think about all the new people and a new place. We came back home in the afternoon. She must have been really worn out, because she slept for 10 hours last night. I actually woke her up to feed her because she kept trying to wake up, but would keep going back to sleep. She ate this morning and slept for another 2 hours. She is wide awake and talking my ear off at the moment. She is practically yelling at me because her voice is so loud! I have a few pictures today, because I did not have time to post them throughout the week. MAkayla also started eating rice cereal last Friday. She loves it! There are a couple of pictures of her eating her cereal below.
This is Makayla in blue Jeans for the first time, and Makayla cuddled up in her towel after her bath last night.

This pictures are of Makayla eating her cereal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SO stinkin' cute!!

">