Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another cold


Makayla has another little cold this week. She is congested and has a little cough. This time does not seem to be nearly as bad as her cold a couple of weeks ago. I think that this one is primarily a sinus problem due to the drastic change in the temperature outside. She is sleeping better at night, so I don't think that she is too sick.


Here is a picture that I took of her this morning before she puked all over this cute new outfit that she got from her Granna. This is also the outfit that she wore for her pictures last week. We get to go view them this Friday. I am so excited!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I am glad to see that you are blogging. She is getting so big already! I want to come visit sometime soon to see her (and you guys of course). Jennifer Mc

Anonymous said...

Makayla is the perfect blend of you and Nathan. She is so beautiful and precious. And he's not bad either :) You go girlie! Love you! -Starla

">