Sunday, April 12, 2009

Whew!

We have been super busy over the past couple of months. It is amazing when I think about all of the things that we have been doing. I try to remember all of the traveling that we have done since February, but I just keep remembering things. It just seems like we can't get a break and just stay home with nothing to do. We did get a break last week, but we were all 3 sick. That made the break much less enjoyable because we didn't go anywhere all weekend except to a restaurant really quick because I didn't have the energy to cook. Makayla is better, but Nathan and I still have a little cough. We will be here next weekend, but we have to go out of town again the weekend after that! When will it end??? I think that I am going to have to put an end to it soon because I am so tired of traveling. The sad part is that we aren't traveling for fun most of the time. These trips are just visits with people.


I am just worn out because it is impossible to keep up with household responsibilities when you are out of town for 3 weeks in a row with no break in between the trips. It will take me weeks to get our house back in order again. Ugh! I did get laundry done on Friday in addition to some much needed cleaning. I try to do the cleaning a little bit each day, but I have issues with that soemtimes because I am just so tired at the end of the day. That is life though right? Aren't you supposed to run around in circles all the time.
Anyway I just wanted to give an update.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't you heard:
"Blessed are they that go around in circles, for they shall be called
THE BIG WHEELS!"
Aunt Connie

">