Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope that you have all had a wonderful Easter. We did. This morning we went to church which was great because we have been traveling for what seems like months. Makayla had tons of fun in the nursery with the other kiddos. The easter bunny also visited our house and left some goodies.

I am so glad that we decided to hunt eggs yesterday because our weather today leaves something to be desired. This rainy and severe weather (that means that it is tornado weather for those of you that are not from around here) really needs to go. I absolutely hate tornado season! I dread the spring every year. I actually find it somewhat hard to believe that I have lived in Arkansas for 26 years and was never actually in one until last year.

Anyway we hunted eggs with the Abbotts yesterday morning and my mom and brother decided last minute that they also wanted to hunt eggs yesterday. Thanks Aunt Connie for all the outfits. They are adorable and look super comfy. (She made her easter outit in the pics.)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. It's fun to sew for a little one again. I was also glad to see that she had on her Medic Alert bracelet.
Aunt Connie

">