Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sorry again

I Hope that none of you saw the blog last night after I got tired of working on it! It was not too pretty. I really hope that none of you saw that. In a moment of pure insanity, I decided to form a family website instead of blogging. A friend on BBC gave me the idea. It seemed great, but I just don't want to mess with all of the headache of a website. Anyway, It did not work the way that I had hoped. I could not get the blog portion to work, and it was just a huge mess. I may try again later with a different web host, but I just don't want to mess with all of that right now. This is so much more user friendly anyway. Maybe I will try again when Martina gets her's up and running using her web host instead of the one I tried. I really wanted you to be able to access my blog, makayla's blog, makayla's digiscrap book, and other photos in one place. My thought was that a one-stop-shop would be much more user freindly for everyone. Maybe later.
Photobucket

No comments:

">