Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New bath toy!

" YUM! YUM! Nemo tastes GOOD! "
" Now I want to be modest, mom! Get out of here with that thing!"
Still Modest. Nemo is still tasty!
I said "GET OUT"!
" Who cares this tub is so comfy!"
Makayla has had this bath duck tub for a couple of months. I was not sure if she could sit up well enough to use it yet, but I decided maybe she could lean on the back if she needed to. Well it turns out that she doesn't really need to, but she certainly wants to! Well lean is not exactly how I would describe it. I might say that she likes to relax in her tub, lounge in her tub, or perhaps even chill in her tub, but I would not say that she leans on her tub. She is way to relaxed for it to be referred to as leaning.


What would you call this?

Photobucket

No comments:

">