Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow Day!

We all three got to stay home today due to the snow. It started snowing around noon and continued snowing all day. For those of you who don't live around here, everything shuts down for 2 inches of snow. It was really pretty, though. We took a couple of pictures of Makayla in the snow. We only took her out for about 2 minutes just to take these pictures. We just couldn't let this momentous occasion pass us by! I am really getting into digital scrap booking, so this is the page that I did for Makayla's first snow. There is also a picture of Makayla and her paci that her Granna got her. It is a really pretty picture in my opinion.

Makayla was supposed to get her shots today, but the Dr. cancelled due to the weather I assume. She is going on Monday for her shots. I am sure that will not be a very nice experience. We are going to a new Dr. that is in Cabot, so I will let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the pics! I am going to have to get photoshop. She is beautiful and she looks like an eskimo baby in that blanket!

">