Wednesday, June 16, 2010

27 weeks

I can't believe that I am already 27 weeks along in this pregnancy. That only leaves 13 weeks before Kellan is estimated to arrive. I feel huge. After looking at this picture though I realize that my baby belly is not nearly as huge as it feels. We still have to get the rest of Makayla's things out of her old room, so we have made very little progress with baby preperations. I did pick out bedding last week when I registered. I am looking forward to getting his nursery together but am seriously lacking the energy to get anything done. We will probably get started after we get the bedding. I am just ready to meet him and see what he looks like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Granny, Lee, and I are anxious to see who he looks like too, but we don't want to be in such a hurry to see him that he is too early.
Aunt Connie

">