Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Makayla is going to stay with her grandparents overnight for the first time today. We are going to Tunica. I am so excited about Paula Deen's that I even looked at the website last night, so I could see more about the food that I am going to get to eat there today.


Makayla had her Valentines party at daycare yesterday. I wish that I could go to those parties, but they don't invite parents. (I've asked if parents usually come.) I could still go I assume, but I don't want to intrude on their daily routine. They made canisters to hold their valentines out of formula cans. The teachers wrapped the can with pink or red wrapping paper, and the kids got to put hearts and stickers on their cans as decorations. Makayla has been plaing with hers since she got home yesterday. She also told me to tell you guys that the heart stickers taste the best.


I fixed VCTOTW Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream for the class party. They were good Jennifer told me that they were good, too. I shared. Yes, I am a good girl because I can share. Really I think that she wanted to taste these "friendly" cupcakes that I have raved about. The may be allergy "Friendly", but I can guarantee that they are not WW "friendly". They will go straight to your hips. I think that the main reason for that is that if you don't share a couple of them then you will eat the whole batch yourself. If you want me to share with you next time then you can let me know, and I will share with you too! Speaking of WW-I will hopefully be posting a huge milestone in my WW journey this week sometime when I get time. My meeting is this morning, so it is not official yet. I don't want to get your hopes up because I am NOT at goal yet, but I think that I am going to be hitting a huge milestone this week.

Photobucket

No comments:

">