Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun!

This was Makayla's first Halloween! We had so much fun. I wanted to keep her home because I was off work because it is Friday and today was my induction day, but I went ahead and sent Makayla to daycare so she could enjoy her Halloween party. It looks like she did! I picked her up at about 11:30 and took her to the dr. to dind out that we are going to get tubes because she still has a ring of puss in her ear. We meet with the ENT on Wednesday hopefully to discuss the tubes. After that we went to Wal-mart to buy more candy for Nathan. Not for him really, but he needed candy for the trick or treating at work. This afternoon Makayla took me with her to trick or treat at her dad's office. It was nice to be able to show her off to new people for a change. She came home and had her usual (raviolli and green beans), bathed, and visited with her friend luke who came over for a while. We really wanted to go to the fall festival at church but decided against it because of her ear infection. It would not have been a good choice to have her out cool wind with her ear problems.

Overall the days was a huge success!

No comments:

">