Friday, July 11, 2008

Daddy's stuff


Now that Makayla has started moving around she is able to get into stuff. This is a picture of her with her Dad's Mario Kart steering wheel. She got this out of the basket where we keep all of his video game controls.

She also likes to open the drawer on the entertainment center in the living room.

She is only scooting backwards and in circles, so I don't understand how she can get to a place that started out in front of her. Really, I know how she does it. She scoots backwards until she gets where she wants to be, and after she gets there she turns herself around to be facing it. That just seems to be a lot of trouble when she could just go forwards. I guess that some people just have to do things the hard way. I am glad that I am not that way, LOL! I really have no idea where she got that trait.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how cousin Lee started moving around. She must have got it somehow like he got it. Aunt Connie

">