Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yucky Day

Today was a really yucky day. It was rainy most of the day, but it did snow a little this morning. They had to call of the psychiatrist's clinic today at our office, so he could get back to Jonesboro before the roads got too slick.

Lost starts back tonight. I am going to watch it on TIVO later. I want to watch it, but I am so tired of the way that it drags on and on.

Makayla had a much better day at daycare today. She has been wanting to sleep a lot at daycare, but she finally decided to stay awake today. i also asked her teachers to attempt to keep her awake as much as they could. She ate 13 oz of milk at daycare today.

Here are some pictures of her laying around tonight. I am also posting a picture of her name that we hung on her wall. I painted them pink, but my momma put polka dots and stuff on the letters. The A's all have TooToos on them because her room is decorated in Ballerina Teddy Bears.

No comments:

">